Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Editing Updates & CCR Schedule

 Welcome back to my blog! This week will be very busy and honestly, stressful.

Nati and I have finished editing for the third portion of our filming, so now we have some finishing details, adding the credits, and the CCR left. For the third portion editing, we finished off with a few things. For instance, in the scene in which Claire’s parents are fighting we added a filter over it for the clip to appear more dull. Additionally, on the scene in which Claire enters her friend's car, we decided on keeping the clip using the song played through the car, rather than editing it in, for a more natural effect. A scene we were not able to film due to scheduling was one in which Claire looks back as she walks out the door to her house and sees her parents lying down on the couch. Claire’s parents are played by Nati’s parents, who had a different schedule from when we filmed the third portion.


Next up is the CCR! In order to not run into any timing issues, I created a schedule for this week to help me stay on track with it. Since the questions have already been answered in my previous blog posts, I am not worried about that and I already have an idea of how I am going to write the responses out. I am not the type of person to be able to present my information clearly to a camera or people on my own, so I will be creating a script. I plan on including pictures or videos throughout my CCR but also include myself speaking at times.


My schedule

  • Thursday and Friday: Answer the four questions, create a script

  • Saturday: Film

  • Sunday (and Monday if needed): Edit


Next blog we will have already added the credits and our title to the film opening, and continued planning our own CCRs. Stay tuned to see the updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Our film opening           After 9 weeks, our film opening is here. We worked hard throughout these past few weeks to create this. I hope yo...