Thursday, March 31, 2022

CCR Update: Done with script

 CCR script is finally doneee!

In class today I had time to work on my CCR script. The previous class Mrs. Stoklosa gave a presentation on how the CCR should be planned and filmed. We were provided with examples of high scoring CCRs, which helped me visualize how I was going to do it better. As I mentioned yesterday, I plan on doing a sit-down while including photos, videos, and other ways to include my information and research.


I had to continue working on the CCR at home because I wanted to make sure it was detailed enough and… wow it took a while but I think it turned out really well! Also, filming is tomorrow! As I was writing it I would constantly be practicing reading it out loud so I feel more prepared for it. I found pictures and videos to add onto it when I start editing as well.


Script


Aside from the CCR, in class Nati and I also added the credits onto our film opening and the title! Below is a video we took of Nati's computer with the credits. We did switch the font because we felt that the previous one did not fit the vibe we were going for. The new one is more bold and clear, while not taking away from what’s going on, on screen.


Credits


Title

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Our film opening           After 9 weeks, our film opening is here. We worked hard throughout these past few weeks to create this. I hope yo...