Friday, April 1, 2022

CCR Filming Update!

 I finished recording my CCR!!!

    Countless takes and many interruptions later, I finished filming! I surprised myself when I started going off script towards the end a little. Throughout the whole beginning I was on script word for word because I’m not used to filming myself talking, but as I kept recording I got more comfortable and was able to speak without referring to my script! This made the filming process so much easier because I wasn’t worried about saying the “right” things, when in reality anything on topic is right. I started off slow but again, as I got comfortable I also did less takes.


    Now, my plan is to take the weekend to edit, and if I need to I can also edit Monday. I downloaded the videos onto my computer already, so tomorrow I will upload them into Adobe Premiere. I decided to use Premiere to edit because DaVinci Resolve takes up a lot of storage and iMovie is not the best for editing. A friend recommended Premiere so I am going to use it for my CCR. It’s also provided to me for free by my school.


The videos uploaded to google drive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Our film opening           After 9 weeks, our film opening is here. We worked hard throughout these past few weeks to create this. I hope yo...