Saturday, April 2, 2022

End Reflection

 Approaching the end!

    Even though it’s been 9 weeks since I started this project, it feels like the time flew by. A lot of effort went into it, and I think it’s safe to say both Nati and I believe we did a nice job, especially for it being our first long term project with filming and editing. Looking back on the beginning, I was really overwhelmed and stressed but as the time went on, we took it one step at a time and ended up with a project we truly love.


    I began editing my CCR today, and I’m almost done with it too! If I stay on track, I should be done by tomorrow, and it will be up on my blog. After having all the clips added to Adobe Premiere, today I cropped the beginning and ends of some clips to make it flow better. I began adding in pictures and videos over myself talking to show additional information in a visual way. I made some slides on Canva to include and also took screenshots of websites for these pictures. (Shown below) Tomorrow I’m planning on adding voice overs to some of the pictures, to further explain what’s being shown. 


    The only issues I really had when beginning the editing process of my CCR was not being able to download DaVinci Resolve due to storage on my computer. I tried deleting what I didn’t need but it wasn’t enough, so I stuck with Adobe Premiere.


    As for my film opening, Nati and I made a few changes I discussed previously. We decided to change the credits’ font. Before we had wanted a font that looked, in a way, handwritten but we finalized our decision on a font that was more simple in order to not take away from what is being shown. Our emphasis is on the entirety of the film opening.


Screenshot from website



Made on Canva


    Next blog posts will include my film opening and my CCR! Stay tuned to see the results!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film Opening

Our film opening           After 9 weeks, our film opening is here. We worked hard throughout these past few weeks to create this. I hope yo...